Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Inspiration....

For many year I have been a big fan of female bodybuilding. I always thought that these awesome mucled ladys were the closest to perfection i have ever seen.
We all remember Cory Everson, Lenda Murray,Juliette Bergmann and many others...

Now, bodybuilding has evolved in past years and the looks have changed, but still there are a few FBBs who will always please the outsider eye, one of them is my inspiration in this sport, and that is....
Alina Popa!

Alina has one of the most sexy, symetric, feminine, powerfull, bootyfull(gigles), i mean.... THE TOTAL PACKAGE!





Alina besides being a beautiful pro athlete is also a wonderful person and one great coach.
She coached me for my last show, and boy oooh boy, that was my best shape ever!!!!
Thank You Alina, You R the best:)
Here r more pics of this Muscle Goddess that i admire soo much:


2 comments:

  1. Alina is definitely one hot muscle goddess. You're a hotty and muscle goddess yourself Rita. Maybe the two of you should do a video together, some nice mutual muscle worship with you two would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lady Sargo, You are completely right, Lady Alina Popa is gorgeous, adorable and muscular Woman. But never forget: You are the Queen!
    stay strong and tuned, mats

    ReplyDelete